ISOTEC PARETE: A VENTILATED FACADE IN A FEW EASY STEPS
• The panels are installed from the bottom upwards. The longitudinal stiffener and dovetail interlocking facilitate coupling.
• The Isotec Parete panel is fixed to the supporting structure (brick or concrete wall, metal or wooden structures) with the use of screw anchors and anchoring screws passing through the steel stiffener. The type and number of fixing holes will depend on the type of structure and weight of the outer covering material.
• If necessary, the polyurethane part of the panel can be cut with a simple saw and the metal stiffener can be cut with a disc blade.
• The installation allows optimising the use of the material, without any waste: in fact, the excess part of each panel is recovered to install the panels with staggered joints.
• Use of a special butyl sheath along the vertical joints and in areas where the polyurethane remains exposed.
• The cladding is secured to the metal stiffener by means of suitable mechanical fasteners (self-tapping screws for wood or fibrocement, stoneware clamps, rivets for HPL sheets, etc.)
• Once positioned, the cladding generates a ventilated chamber.