NON-VENTILATED INSULATED ROOF
• Secure the Isotec Linea panel to the structure using mechanical fasteners, starting from the gutter canal and continuing towards the ridge. Use the holes present in the metal stiffener to perform this operation.
• Once the panels have been laid, the silicone has been applied and the joints taped, stretch the breathable/waterproof sheet over the panels.
• Apply the metal cover and secure it to the metal stiffener with the brackets provided. This operation will complete the roof package.
Isotec Linea on continuous wooden structure
and metal roof.
NON-VENTILATED INSULATED WALL
• The Isotec Linea panel is fixed to the supporting structure by screw anchors and fixing screws passing through the stiffener. The type and number of fixing holes will depend on the type of structure and weight of the covering. Use the holes present in the metal stiffener to perform this operation, taking care to alternate the position.
• Apply the covering and secure it to the metal stiffener using mechanical fasteners. The type and number of fasteners will depend on the finishing material chosen.
Isotec Linea on brick walls and cladding
in fibrocement sheets.