THE THERMAL INSULATION SYSTEM FOR
NON-VENTILATED WALLS AND ROOFS
ISOTEC LINEA is a structural insulation panel for non-ventilated walls and roofs. The panels create the ideal support structure for the easy application of metal, fibrocement and other non-ventilated finishes.
The panel consists of an insulation core in self-extinguishing rigid polyurethane foam covered by embossed aluminium sheet, made load bearing by a steel profile clad in aluminium, zinc and silicon alloy.
1. Steel stiffener covered in an aluminium, zinc and silicon alloy with fastening holes.
2. Self-extinguishing, rigid polyurethane foam.
3. Covered on both surfaces with embossed aluminium foil.
4. Dovetail (crosswise): insulation continuity.
5. Longitudinal batten: elimination of the risk of thermal bridges.