THE THERMAL INSULATION SYSTEM FOR VENTILATED FACADES WITH INCREASED FIRE REACTION PERFORMANCE
(CLASS Bs2, d0)
Isotec Parete Black retains all the features of the Isotec Parete panel, plus greater fire reaction.
1. The Isotec Parete Black panel is shaped with opposing stiffeners that ensure it wedges securely between the panels, eliminating the risk of thermal bridges.
2. The ends of the panels are cut in a dovetail fashion to ensure continuity of the insulation.
3. The Isotec Parete Black panel is made of self-extinguishing rigid polyurethane foam (PIR).
4. The Isotec Parete Black panel is covered by embossed aluminium foil at the intrados, which makes it impermeable and, by a fireproof mineral coating at the extrados.
5. The Isotec Parete panel is made load bearing by a 4cm thick steel perforated stiffener which forms the ventilation chamber and the support structure of the wall covering.
ISOTECT PARETE BLACK SPECIFICATIONS
External walls must be thermally insulated using an insulation system with a structural jacket, functional to the creation of the ventilated facade, and consisting of: a modular, self-supporting and insulating monolithic structural panel, made from rigid closed-cell polyurethane foam (PIR) with a density of 38 kg/m3, self-extinguishing and Euroclass B s2, d0 (EN 13501-1), with declared thermal conductivity λD of 0.024 W/mK for 60mm and 80mm thick panels, λD of 0.025 W/mK for 100mm, 120mm and 160mm thick panels (according to UNI EN 13165), and declared thermal resistance RD of not lower than 2.50 m2K/W for 60mm thick panels, 3.33 m2K/W for 80mm thick panels, 4.16 m2K/W for 100mm thick panels, 4.80 m2K/W for 120 mm thick panels and 6.40 m2K/W for 160 mm thick panels.
The panel is covered with fireproof mineral coating at the intrados and with embossed aluminium film at the extrados, and an integrated structural stiffener in perforated steel. The metallic profile is ribbed in order to provide high mechanical resistance and to allow fixing the finishing elements of the facade. The stiffener is also perforated in order to create a natural flow of ventilation between the insulation and external finish. The panel is shaped with longitudinal overlapping stiffeners on the long side and dovetail joints on the short side. The panel must carry the CE marking approved by certificates issued by accredited bodies.
Height: according to the pitch of the finishing elements of the façade.
Length: 2500 mm
Thicknesses: 60 mm - 80 mm - 100 mm - 120 mm - 160 mm