GRP Corrugated straight profile R076
Corrugated sheets (wave 76/18) in fibreglass for roofs, vertical walls,fences, sheds, etc.
The laminates are produced with standard resin.
Available in different sizes from 6 – 14 ft.
LAYING OF ELYPLAST GRP STRAIGHT SHEETS
- The laying of GRP straight sheets is from the bottom towards the top and perpendicular to the gutter line.
- Lay sheets longitudinally: opposite to the direction of the main winds.
- Head overlap: in the case of gradient lower than 7% it is preferable to use sheets equal in length to pitch width (up to 6m), so as to prevent water from flowing back inside in case of heavy rain and of strong wind in the direction of the ridge line. When transversal or head overlaps are foreseen, their length must be that indicated in the table, appropriate to the width of the pitch up to 15 m.
- Longitudinal overlap: in the case of fiber-cement, it is recommended to allow for the overlap of one wave and a quarter; in case of metal, allow for the overlap of at least a whole wave.
- Disposal of rain water on low gradient slopes: for slopes between 7% and 15%, the disposal of water may not be ensured if the height of the wave of the corrugated or ribbed sheets is not enough high. In this case it is advisable to use profiles with higher waves.
- Thermal expansion: the surface temperature may range from summer to winter by more than 50°C; to compensate the increase of length for sheets longer than 3 mt, it is advisable to provide for the clearance of the fixing hole.